Admission to RULET 2020 B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) Five years integrated course in University Five Year Law College, University of Rajasthan Admission, Jaipur shall be made on Merit cum Personal Interview basis for Session 2020-21.
NOTIFICATION FOR University of Rajasthan admission ADMISSION TO B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) (RULET 2020) UNIVERSITY OF RAJASTHAN, JAIPUR
Application Invited For
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) for University Five Year Law College
- As per BCI norms.
- After successful registration, the candidate is required to submit the requisite application fee i.e. Rs. 1000/- for all categories, online through UPI / payment gateway of ICICI Bank.
- No other mode for payment of fee shall be accepted.
RULET 2020 Eligibility :
- 12th Pass with at least 50.00% marks and For SC/ST/PH 45.00%
- University of Rajasthan admission All the candidates who are applying for admission to B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) are advised to ensure their eligibility before filling the application form, as provided in the University Prospectus 2020-21 available on University Website.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- For General/E.W.S./O.B.C./M.B.C. minimum 50% marks aggregate in the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 (XII) for admission to the first semester of B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) for the students who are a bonafide resident of the State of Rajasthan.
- For S.C./S.T./P.H. candidate of State of Rajasthan, minimum 45% marks aggregate in the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 (XII) for University of Rajasthan admission to B.A., LL.B. (Hons.).
- Mini 60.00% marks aggregate in the qualification Passed examination for admission to B.A., LL.B., Hons. for students coming from other than the State of Rajasthan.
RULET 2020 Reservation:
- As per University norms provided in the University Prospectus 2020-21.
How to apply RULET 2020:
- Online Submission of Application Form on the University of Rajasthan admission Website from August 27, 2020, to Sept.15, 2020 (for 120 seats of University Five Year Law College (SFS).
TOTAL NUMBER OF RULET 2020 SEATS
- The admission to the first semester of B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) will be done for 120 seats of University Five Year Law College (SFS Course). Explanation: As per B.C.I. Guidelines issued on 29-07-2019, 10% seats shall be reserved over and above for E.W.S. category i.e. 12 seats.
- Reservation of seats will be applicable as per the University norms as provided in University Prospectus for the Session 2020-21.
Date Wise Schedule of University of Rajasthan Admission Process for Admission to RULET 2020 B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) in University Five Year Law College. (Session 2020-21)
Date of Notification
23rd August 2020 (Sunday)
Forms available (Online)
27th August 2020 (Thursday)
Last date for submission of forms(Online)
15th Sept. 2020 (Tuesday)
Publication of Merit List for Personal Interview
19th Sept. 2020 (Saturday)
Commencement of Personal Interview
21st Sept. 2020 (Monday)
Declaration of Final Merit List
03rd October., 2020 (Saturday)
Publication of First Admission List
05th October 2020 (Monday)
will be displayed on the University Website
INFORMATION REGARDING THE ADMISSION TO B.A.LL.B.(Hons.)
- There are 120 seats in University Five Year Law College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur for B.A.LL.B. (Hons) Five Year Integrated Course (S.F.S.).
- Explanation: As per B.C.I. Guidelines issued on 29-07-2019, 10% seats shall be reserved over and above for the E.W.S. category i.e. 12 seats.
- Admission to the B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Five Year Integrated Course shall be on the basis of Merit of marks secured in Class XII and marks of Personal Interview.
- Merit shall be prepared on the basis of percentage obtained by the candidate out of the 100 marks in Class XII and Personal Interview will be taken out of the 25 marks. 4.
- For the purpose of Personal Interview, minimum three-time candidates from the Merit of marks obtained in Class XII shall be called against the prescribed seats.
- Final Merit List shall be prepared on the basis of percentage obtained in Class XII and Marks of Personal Interview (100+25 = 125Marks).
- In the case where two or more candidates stand on the same Merit Position, preference shall be given to the candidate on the following criteria (in descending order) : a) who has secured higher marks in Class X ; b) who is older than others in age.
- A candidate who declared eligible to appear at supplementary examination in the qualifying exam is eligible to apply for admission to the next higher class and will be admitted if he/she obtains a position in the Final Merit List.
- Explanation: The applicant will be provisionally admitted at his/her own risk, to the next higher class at the beginning of the session by the last date fixed for admission. He/She will be assumed to have secured minimum passing marks in the subject of supplementary examination for the purpose of preparation of the Merit List for admission.
- Provided that a candidate who fails or absents him/her self at a supplementary examination shall have no right to continue in the next higher class and his/her provisional admission to the next higher class shall stand canceled automatically.
- Reservation of seats will be applicable as per the University norms as provided in University Prospectus 2020-21.
- The admissions shall be strictly made on the basis of the merit list.
- No other Concession on any other ground, whatsoever, is admissible (as NCC /NSS /Scout/Sports) for the purpose of preparing the Merit List for admission.
The Personal Interview will Commence from 21st Sept. 2020University of Rajasthan admission RULET 2020
- The Final Merit will be prepared with the consolidated marks obtained in Class XII and Personal Interview and the same will be declared on 03rd Oct. 2020 at the University website. For more details on eligibility, instructions for the application form, reservation, fee details, Scheme of admission & personal interview, University norms, etc visit University website: Click Here
Most Important Links:
- Fill Application Form for RULET 2020
- Check Fees Status
- Re-Print Application
- Date wise schedule for RULET-2020
- Advertisement for RULET-2020
- Detailed Information for RULET-2020 [Revised]